Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm always so behind!


I just wanted to post a couple shots from my shoot with Mary40 and Iris since I haven't had time to dedicate any great blog entries recently with school finals, work, and my many other projects and activities I am involved in. I am all over the board on this shoot as usual. I just can't stick to one style! Except for my most recent project:
Expressions: A Body Image Study
I will be blogging a piece soon showcasing the beginning of my 4 month long studio project to shoot over 50 people showing how they feel about their bodies.
And now back to the images:




2 comments:

Dave Levingston said...

Wonderful work as usual. That top photo is particularly beautiful.

unbearable lightness said...

Gorgeous work. You know I love the last one...I put it up on UdA!